My awesome interests #2

Some of my main interests are soccer, flag football, and volleyball.  First I am going to talk about soccer. I play for Eastside, Under 12 Division 3. Our team name is Eastside Edge. In my opinion we are pretty good. Some of my friends on the team are Luna, Shayla, Leonie, Tina, Tori, Keeana, Ciana, Grace and others. So far we have played in 1 tournament. We did ok for a Division 3 team. We lost 2 games and tied 1. Now moving on to flag football. My team name is Fusion. We are an all-girls team. Some of the girls on the team are Kat, Rachelle, Jessa, Emma, Brooke, and many others. We have recently played in a tournament in the summer. We did pretty good for an all-girls team against boys. Finally volleyball. I play for JCVC club but I do manly practices with my coach Reanne. Some of the girls on my “team” are Logan, Lacey, Bryn, and others. We have assistant coaches that have played JCVC. Through this journey of my physical interests, you have learned about my passion for soccer, flag football, and volleyball and how much I love these sports. The benefits of playing these sports are building friendships, getting physical activity, and using these skills when I am older. I hope that one day you try these sports and love them like I do. “A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever.” – Mary Lou Retton